- Support in the acquisition of new projects as well as in the purchase and sales processes
- Active stakeholder management with regard to internal and external project participants (including authorities, experts, surveyors, etc. pp)
- Selection of architects, specialist planners and other technical project participants
- Initiation and active support of planning and execution processes
- Active participation in the selection, negotiation and commissioning of construction companies – general contractors and / or individual trades (KG 300 / 400 / 500)
- Preparation and updating of project budgets
- Ensuring proactive project management – costs / deadlines / qualities
- Checking of invoices and tracking of release processes
- Technical assistance with leasing activities
- Technical assistance in the conclusion of lease negotiations
- Active technical asset management in the portfolio
– Completed studies in one of the following fields: Architecture / Civil Engineering / Project Management / Building Services Engineering.
– At least 5 years of professional experience in the development and realisation of complex new building and repositioning projects
– Entrepreneurial thinking
– very good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Driven Investment GmbH was founded in Berlin in December 2018. In 2019, Swiss Life and Berliner Volksbank were acquired as shareholders and strategic partners. As a new market player in the project development and investment segment, the company started with a Germany-wide logistics portfolio and the development of the Potsdam “Think Campus”. Since its foundation, Driven has initiated 6 projects with a total volume of approximately €390 million. Trust, transparency and openness are the pillars of the company’s philosophy. Behind Driven are shareholders with many years of lead experience in the real estate industry. The managing partners are Dr. Ingo Holz, Thorstem Krauß and Ingo Weiss. The management is completed by Togrul Gönden and Horst Weis.
As an employer, Driven Investment not only offers you a professional team with versatile expertise, but you also become part of an agile, motivated and success-oriented community. As a new company on the market, we try to combine the best of our experience in one company. Easy and fast communication at eye level, responsibility from day one and a good team spirit are important to us and we want to work with these values. If you are looking for exactly such an environment and have a certain drive, then we look forward to receiving your application!
If the advertised vacancy for a technical project manager appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail:
Driven Investment GmbH