- Preparation of quantitative analyses (profitability calculation, cash flow modelling, etc.) for the investment and asset management divisions
- Support of investment and asset management
- Support of sales processes (including preparation of the data room)
- Preparation of internal and external presentations
- Support in the preparation of market and competition analyses
- Plausibility check of market analyses and research data
- Preparation, organisation and implementation of internal and external appointments as well as their documentation
- Degree in real estate management or business administration
- Ideally, first industry-relevant internships completed
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills and an affinity for numbers
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Structured and precise way of working as well as a quick grasp of things
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, self-reliant work and ability to work in a team
What we offer
- Motivated team with a clear vision – Driven!
- Attractive salary
- Public transport job ticket
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive office in city location
We aim to incorporate our clear ESG criteria in all our projects and thus live up to our ecological and social responsibility. Be part of Driven and support this common goal.
Equal opportunities are also important to us, as we believe in the strength and innovation of diverse teams. That’s why we are looking for talented people, regardless of gender, age, religion, sexual
orientation or origin. We work as a team, treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Driven Investment GmbH was founded in Berlin in December 2018. In 2019, Swiss Life and Berliner Volksbank were acquired as shareholders and strategic partners. As a new market player in the project development and investment segment, the company started with a Germany-wide logistics portfolio and the development of the Potsdam “Think Campus”. Since its founding, Driven has initiated investments of around €400 million in 10 projects with a total area of around 320,000 m2. Trust, transparency and openness are the pillars of the company’s philosophy. Behind Driven are shareholders with many years of lead experience in the real estate industry. The managing partners are Dr. Ingo Holz, Thorsten Krauß and Ingo Weiss. The management team is completed by Togrul Gönden and Horst Weis.
As an employer, Driven Investment not only offers you a professional team with versatile expertise, but you also become part of an agile, motivated and success-oriented community. As a new company on the market, we try to combine the best of our experience in one company. Easy and fast communication at eye level, responsibility from day one and a good team spirit are important to us and we want to work with these values. If you are looking for exactly such an environment and have a certain drive, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Wenn Dir die ausgeschriebene Vakanz zusagt, freuen wir uns auf Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung per E-Mail an:
Driven Investment GmbH